Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  adbhb 11 hours, 39 minutes ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forum replies



  • samkonstas
    Participant
    samkonstas

    So my 2014 Lexus LS430 has been making this faint clunking noise from the front whenever I go over speed bumps, and it’s been getting more noticeable over the past couple weeks. I took it to the dealership in Sharjah thinking it would be a quick fix, and they came back with a quote that was honestly more than what I paid for my first car. Something about control arms, bushings, and a bunch of other stuff I didn’t fully understand. I know Lexus parts aren’t cheap but that felt excessive. Now I’m looking for a leading Lexus repair and service in Sharjah that actually knows these cars without charging dealership prices. A buddy told me independent specialists often do better work on older Lexus models because they’ve seen every common issue a hundred times. I found 800sayara while searching around and their Lexus service page caught my eye but I want to know if anyone here has actually used them for suspension or engine work. Also open to other recommendations if you’ve had a good experience somewhere in Sharjah.

    #23893

    adbhb
    Participant
    adbhb

    방금 test에 대한 이 기사를 다 읽었습니다. 정말 잘 만드셨네요! test도 둘러볼 만합니다.

    #23931

    adbhb
    Participant
    adbhb

    패션에 민감한 트렌드세터들이 가장 선호하는 정교한 핏감과 디테일한 봉제선을 자랑하는 최신 럭셔리 감성 레플리카 사이트입니다.

    #24066
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.